Say goodbye to unhealthy binge eating by whipping up a batch of healthy keto peanut butter cookies. These healthy low-carb cookies are the perfect guilt-free snack to eat at any time of the day. A common reason why fitness buffs fail with their diets is that they snack on unhealthy junk food in between meals. But what if you ate healthy snacks that still satisfied your cravings? Check out our recipe for low-carb peanut butter cookies below.
The Best Healthy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Our keto peanut butter cookies use 3 ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of Stevia
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Get a large bowl and throw in the three ingredients.
- Mix all of the ingredients using a wire whisk until they’ve completely merged.
- Scoop out the cookie dough using a spoon and roll them into 1-inch balls.
- Place the small balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Get a fork and use it to press each ball down twice to form a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for around 12 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.
Binge Eating and Stress
Sadly, many people binge eat to cope with stress. This means that instead of eating to function or to satiate hunger, you use food to ease emotional pain. Luckily, eating some healthy keto peanut butter cookies is just one technique to stop cravings. Here are some ways for you to stop this type of unhealthy snacking:
- Manage Stress Levels: Instead of eating, think of other ways to deal with stress. For example, you can do yoga or breathing exercises. Instead of reaching for a bag of potato chips, listen to reason first and realize that it’s not your body that’s hungry, rather your emotions.
- Differentiate Between Hunger and Stress: While it may be tricky at first, it’s actually pretty easy to differentiate between hunger and cravings once you get the hang of it. Cravings come on suddenly. Meanwhile, hunger gradually builds up. You have to realize that if you suddenly get the urge to eat, then it just might be an urge, not a need to eat. So, you don’t have to necessarily satisfy it.
- Get Healthier Options: Our 3-ingredient low carb peanut butter cookies are just some of the healthy snacks you can opt for instead. If you don’t have the time to cook, you can try munching on alternatives such as apples, bananas, nuts, and even beef jerky.
- Determine If You’re Full: Unlike physical hunger, emotional hunger does not stop once you’re full. That’s why many people are tricked into thinking that they’re still hungry when in reality, they’re just stressed. To stop binge eating, learn to determine when you’re full and when you’re actually hungry.
Binge eating is a real issue. However, going for alternatives such as healthy keto peanut butter cookies allows gym-goers to snack while sticking to their diet. If you want to see any real progress with your body, then you should stop binge eating and commit to your diet. Also, remember that eating unhealthy snacks only temporarily relieves worry. So, ditch the junk food and snack on these healthy keto peanut butter cookies instead!
Did you like our healthy keto peanut butter cookies recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!